Wednesday, June 20, 2012

{Tying the Knot} Ben & Lindsay

Mike's sister Lindsay got married a couple weeks ago, and we were both in the wedding. I took Thursday and Friday off work and my parents came into town; so things have been busy!

Wednesday night, we gathered to make bouquets, wrap 320 mini bundt cakes, and add monogrammed stickers to cups. It was fun to work with the other bridesmaids and help Lindsay get things crossed off her to-do list :)

Thursday morning we gathered at Mimi's Cafe for a sweet bridesmaid brunch. That afternoon we headed over to the reception site to get everything set up for the big day. My oh-so-talented mother-in-law designed the centerpieces, and everything looked gorgeous.




This was a super fun feature of the wedding! They had a root beer float stand :)

Thursday evening we headed over to the church for rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. With 9 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 3 flower girls, and 2 ring bearers, it was certainly no small feat to organize everyone! But it made me think back to our rehearsal and how we were surrounded by all of our friends and family, and what a sweet blessing it was to have everyone there with us.

Friday I met Lindsay and a couple other bridesmaids at the Dry Bar salon in Plano. I just have to say- I LOVED the concept of this salon. No cuts or colors; just washes, blow outs, and styles. I really enjoy getting my hair done at a salon; it's definitely therapeutic.

Wedding Hair!

After hair, it was time to get dressed and ready for pictures. She had decided to have pictures in downtown Plano, which was cool and artsy, including a bridge, a farmer's market, and a furniture store. I can't wait to see how the professional photos turn out!

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and we were so honored to be a part of the wedding. Lindsay was gorgeous.

I finally got to meet this lovely lady (Morgan Judge), and she just so happens to be a fabulous photographer- check her out!

Mr. & Mrs. Cheng!


Congrats to Ben and Lindsay!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment