Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let the Countdown(s) Begin!

I have officially gone into countdown mode haha. There is A LOT going on with the wedding, work, moving, 20s, etc. I am definitely having to take things one day at a time. But I realized today that I have a lot of fun things to look forward to in the coming months....

11 days until my first Bridal Shower
14 days until the first anniversary of my first date with Mike :)
15 days until I head to Austin to start a big project for work
18 days until the big Moving Day! (all furniture goes to storage)
19 days until Easter, mom's birthday, and my parents visit
23 days until I get to try my wedding dress on again :)
26 days until the other Moving Day! (I move in with Kelly!)
32 days until Mike and I head to San Antonio for a Couples Shower
35 days until I head to Maine for a work conference
38 days until my brother graduates from college!
46 days until my Lingerie Shower
50 days until I head to Austin for work again
55 days until Memorial Day (and my next work holiday haha)
71 days until I head to Chicago for work
90 days until July 4th (and my other work holiday)
97 days until Nicki arrives and the wedding week festivities begin!!
98 days until my Bachelorette Party
100 days until Rehearsal Dinner
101 days until our WEDDING!
103 days until we're in Cancun :)

Is that enough countdowns for you? :) "Busy" doesn't even begin to describe it. And yet I am so grateful for this time. It can get overwhelming, but I have to stop and remind myself to enjoy every minute. I was talking with Mike on the phone last night and we were just discussing how our days were, what our options are for where we're going to live, etc. It just made me excited about marrying him :) And the list above is just evidence of how incredibly blessed I am. I'm so thankful!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment