Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1 Year :)

One year ago today, I went on my first date with Mike. For our first date, he took me to dinner at Cafe Brazil and then we sat and talked over coffee at Firewheel. I remember how excited (and nervous haha) I was to go out with him. And yet despite my awkwardness he still wanted to go out again...and we're getting married in 3 months :)


I think back over the last year, and I am amazed at how quickly life changes, and I praise God for His incredible blessings. I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am for Mike. I certainly don't deserve him, and I am constantly in awe of the sweet gift the Lord provided in him. He encourages and challenges me in ways no one else can, and probably in more ways than he knows. He is always thoughtful and is incredibly generous with everyone he meets. He makes me laugh and always makes my day better. He is patient with me and he makes me feel safe. He loves Jesus and leads us well in pursuing Him together. I can't imagine my life without him, and I can't wait to marry him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment