Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Birthday Weekend!


I woke up this morning so happy and full of joy. And I know that is a blessing from the Lord, because I couldn't sleep last night and only got a few hours of rest. Because I was so excited to start this day, I made the executive decision that today marks the beginning of my birthday celebration! Haha. I have to share my birthday this year with the Super Bowl, so I feel as though my decision to celebrate early is justified. And plus, it's my 25th...I'm allowed to celebrate big, right? :)

I started the day off with Starbucks and a fun conversation with my mom (always a fun way to start the day), and I am looking forward to a weekend of festivities. And I made the right decision to start celebrating today, because I got my first presents from my coworkers this morning! Tonight is Communion Dinner with my 20s group, and tomorrow I get to spend the day celebrating with my brother. There has been talk of sushi and a movie...two of my favorites! Saturday night is singles night with sweet friends, and Sunday night is dinner with Laura. She's WAY more fun than the silly Super Bowl anyway LOL. And this fun birthday weekend will extend through next weekend when I get to celebrate with my parents. Don't you just LOVE birthdays?

25 just sounds like a good year; I am definitely excited to celebrate this one. I am so blessed with the life God has given me, and I am excited to see what He has for me this year. So here's to a good birthday weekend and a good year!

And let the birthday celebrations commence! :)
Photobucket

1 comment: