Monday, October 31, 2022

{iPhone Rewind} :: October

I got to help with the Hospitality Team for our women's retreat; so thankful for women who pursue after Jesus!

Donuts with Daddy!

Books and snuggles with Daddy

I pray they are always close :)

He's got some big shoes to fill...

#prayforTexas

Aiden had his first visit to the eye doctor, and he did great! He was super brave with the dilation drops, and looked super cool in his sun shades ;)

Aiden {skeptically}: is that what you're wearing to church?
Me: yes, buddy haha. Is this ok for me to wear to church?
Aiden {eyeing my pants and shirt}: I want you to wear a dress
Me: oh, well, sometimes I wear a dress and sometimes I wear pants. Is it ok for me to wear pants for church today?
Aiden {eyeing my pants and shirt again}: well, I want you to look beautiful
Me: oh, do I not look beautiful in this shirt and pants?
Aiden {pausing and considering}: not in that shirt

And then he walked out of the bathroom. This kid...

Bible story time with Daddy

"Mommy! Take our picture in the yard!"

We love sending mail back and forth with cousins :)

National Chocolate Cupcake Day!

See saw with Eli!

Ridin' the dino!

This child cannot rest or sleep without a mountain of stuffies :)

When Daddy sits on the floor, the kids are drawn to sit on his lap...like a moth to a flame!

He has the BEST hair :)

This girlie is so content to spend her days coloring and drawing

"Here, Maddie. Let me help you get the pine needles out of your hair."

The essence of Aiden: chillin' with his Pooh things, Blippi socks, grass stains on his knees :)

Also the essence of Aiden: crazy hair and silly faces haha

Eli FINALLY lost his first tooth!! He has been anxiously waiting for a loose tooth, and then this one took a couple of weeks to finally come out!

Starting them young! #allthefallleaves



No comments:

Post a Comment