Thursday, April 30, 2020

{iPhone Rewind} :: April

Not an uncommon look for him :)

We have really enjoyed our Koala Crates!

Enjoying the new book Grandma and Papa sent him in the mail...while waiting for brother and sister to go potty

This is where I live. Wandering goats...

With my old lady fur baby :)

Love my Snuggle Bug

Just relaxing on the blanket with Mama

So proud of his construction LEGOS

I love this little girlie!

Dude's got things to do...and he wants to make sure he looks good doing it.

He wants so badly to be like his older brother and sister. Every time we're in the bathroom, he will climb up on the stool to try and wash his hands.

Introduced the twins to Candyland

Daddy built a little tent for us to enjoy picnics and Daniel Tiger under :)

Reading time with all my babies

He wants ALL the balls

We have spent a A LOT of time dressing up :)

Siblings bonding over...toots. Yep. That's right. They sit and giggle about toots now.

So I definitely broke the side mirror on our Pilot while backing out of the garage. Not my finest moment. We were able to get a few other maintenance issues taken care of at the same time, so hopefully we're set for awhile...

We have loved all the amazing weather and have spent a lot of time playing outside!

Digging up dirt and pulling up grass/weeds has become his favorite pastime...

Maddie's favorite pastime has been collecting rocks...

He whips out the "cheese!" as soon as he sees my phone. But I gotta hurry to catch it :)

She kept saying she was Jasmine {from Aladdin...she's never seen the movie, just a picture in a princess book}. I think she's confused between Jasmine and a nun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment