Tuesday, March 31, 2020

{iPhone Rewind} :: March

I found 2 huge bags of Duplos at a consignment sale, and my kiddos could not have been happier! They ask almost every day to play with these while Aiden takes his nap.

Not even the baby gets out of chores :)

Aiden is starting to sit and scrutinize the pages in books like Eli does

Feeding his Pooh Bear

He is wanting to walk more and more, rather than be carried. And I love how he holds tight to my fingers.

When we take walks around the neighborhood, my kids love to stop and watch the fountains

His hair and his personality match: wild and untamed. But oh, how we love him so.

Eli's last visit to the park before we started our COVID-19 isolation

Maddie's last visit to the park before we started our COVID-19 isolation

Aiden's last visit to the park before we started our COVID-19 isolation

Aiden is a bean hoarder.

My inbox was flooded with COVID-19 updates. So crazy.

Story time with Daddy!

I love when they play and work together

Little brother problems.

He has the best bedhead :)

My ladybug holding a ladybug :)

I love seeing him start to "read" like his brother and sister

He has found the part of the couch that is sinking in and parks his little bottom right in it haha

Animals are always loose...

I love how much he snuggles :)

We got fun mail from Grandma!

Concentrating to put stickers on our coloring page from Grandma

Making pretzels with Daddy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment