Wednesday, March 4, 2020

1000 Books Before Kindergarten :: 700!

It feels like we are just blowing through these milestones! But my kiddos never seem to tire of reading them, so onward we march toward our overall goal!

You can find the books we have already read here:



  1. Hug Machine by Scott Campbell
  2. Love, Mama by Jeanette Bradley
  3. My New Boy by Joan Phillips
  4. Love by Sesame Workshop
  5. Love Monster by Rachel Bright
  6. Valentine's Shapes by Barbara Barbieri McGrath & Peggy Tagel
  7. The Feelings Book by Todd Parr
  8. I Am So Strong by Mario Ramos
  9. Grumpy Monkey by Suzanne Lang*
  10. The Color Monster by Anna Llenas
  11. How Are You Peeling? by Saxton Freymann & Joost Eiffers
  12. I'm Brave! by Kate McMullan*
  13.  In My Heart by Jo Witek*
  14. Llama Llama Mad at Mama by Anna Dewdney
  15. I'm Sad by Michael Ian Black*
  16. Bear Feels Scared by Karma Wilson
  17. Wemberly Worried by Kevin Henkes
  18. When Sadness is at Your Door by Eva Eland
  19. Nothing is Scary with Harry by Katie McElligott*
  20. When I Feel Angry by Cornelia Maude Spelman*
  21. When I Feel Sad by Cornelia Maude Spelman*
  22. When I Miss You by Cornelia Maude Spelman*
  23. When I Feel Scared by Cornelia Maude Spelman*
  24. Little Monkey Calms Down by Michael Dahl*
  25. Amazing Feelings by Anna Bardaus
  26. The Child's World of Caring by Jane Belk Moncure
  27. The Child's World of Joy by Jane Belk Moncure
  28. Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! by Laura Numeroff*
  29. Puppy Love by Eric Hill*
  30. Ollie's Valentine by Olivier Dunrea*
  31. Happy Valentine's Day! by Alex Appleby
  32. Love by Matt De la Peña
  33. Clifford's First Valentine's Day by Norman Bridwell*
  34. Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boyton*
  35. I Love You, Little Pookie by Sandra Boynton*
  36. Te I LOVE YOU Book by Todd Parr*
  37. Happy Valentine's Day, Charlie Brown! by Charles M. Schulz and Maggie Testa*
  38. Mr. Goat's Valentine by Eve Bunting*
  39. Best Furry Friends (Paw Patrol) by Random House
  40. Happy Valentine's Day, Curious George! by N. Di Angelo and H.A. Rey*
  41. Click, Clack, Moo I Love You! by Doreen Cronin*
  42. Snakes on the Job by Kathryn Dennis*
  43. Psst! I Love You by Marjorie Blain Parker*
  44. Love is Patient, Love is Kind by Naomi Stoop
  45. Mr. Monkey Bakes a Cake by Jeff Mack
  46. Poop or Get Off the Potty! Margaret McNamara*
  47. Today I Feel Silly & Other Moods That Make My Day by Jamie Lee Curtis
  48. Duck, Duck, Moose by Dave Horowitz*
  49. If You Give a Mouse a Brownie by Laura Numeroff*
  50. Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Are You Going to Sleep? by Bill Martin, Michael R. Sampson, Laura J. Bryant
  51. A Brave Bear by Sean Taylor
  52. Mingo the Flamingo by Pete Oswald and Justin K. Thompson*
  53. I Use the Potty by Maria Van Lieshout
  54. Potty Animals by Hope Vestergarrd*
  55. Too Pickley! by Jean Reidy
  56. I Hear a Pickle (and Smell, See, Touch, and Taste It, Too!) by Rachel Isadora
  57. My Five Senses by Aliki*
  58. Five for a Little One by Chris Raschka
  59. Super Senese: Tasting by Mary Mackill
  60. Super Senses: Touching by Mary Mackill
  61. Senses are for Everything by Katherine Hengel*
  62. Ears are for Earrings by Katherine Hengel*
  63. Mouths are for Smiling by Katherine Hengel*
  64. Hands are for Holding by Katherine Hengel*
  65. Noses are for Picking by Katherine Hengel*
  66. What's That I Feel? by Adam Bellamy
  67. What's That I Hear? by Adam Bellamy
  68. What's That I Taste? by Adam Bellamy
  69. What's That I Smell? by Adam Bellamy
  70. Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss
  71. Snowy Valentine by David Petersen
  72. When Sophie Gets Angry- Really, Really Angry by Molly Bang
  73. The Solar System by Flying Frog Publishing
  74. My Early Learning Library: Space by Angie Hewitt and Chez Picthall*
  75. I Am An Astronaut by Cynthia Bejamin*
  76. Eyes are for Winking by Katherine Hengel*
  77. Super Senses: Smelling by Mary Mackill
  78. What's That I See? by Adam Bellamy
  79. Go For the Moon by Chris Gall
  80. If I Were an Astronaut by Eric Braun
  81. Zoom, Rocket, Zoom! by Margaret Mayo
  82. Spaceships and Rockets by DK Publishing
  83. Astronauts by Hannah Wilson
  84. Moon! Earth's Best Friend by Stacy McAnulty
  85. Eight Days Gone by Linda McReynolds
  86. I Want to be an Astronaut by Byron Barton
  87. Spacecraft by Heather Miller
  88. Field Trip to the Moon by John Hare*
  89. How to Lose a Lemur by Frann Preston-Gannon*
  90. Penguin and Pinecone by Salina Yoon
  91. Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner*
  92. Cement Mixer's ABC by Sherri Duskey Rinker*
  93. Tractor Mac Farm Days by Billy Steers
  94. Hello World! Construction Site by Jill McDonald*
  95. A Little Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
  96. The Wheels on the Garbage Truck by Jeffrey Burton*
  97. Spot Loves Sports by Eric Hill
  98. Spot Plays Soccer by Eric Hill
  99. Snowy Sports by Per-Henrik Gurth
  100. Clothesline Clues to Sports People Play by Deborah Hembrook and Kathryn Heling*

*Some of our favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment