Sunday, December 1, 2019

2019 Goals :: November Check-In

I'm pushing through to the end of the year! I'm ready for these check-ins to be done, anyone else? :)


Goal #1: Drink 60oz of water every day
I think my "normal" is about 30oz per day, which is about half of where I need to be. So I think it's official that I didn't hit this goal this year... and yet, I don't think it's a complete loss. I think overall, I drank more water on a daily basis than I normally do {except when I was pregnant}. I'll just keep working on it.


Goal #2: Increase my fitness level
Still about the same as last month. We had some really lovely weather that allowed us to take more walks and get outside. But that was about the extent of my fitness this month. And while it's still something I want to do better with and incorporate into my daily life, I don't feel as stressed about it anymore. I know this is just a season {a short one, at that}, and so once my kiddos are a little older and more self-sufficient, I think this will be easier to accomplish in a way that I really want to, rather than in a "make it work however I can right now" kind of way. And I'm ok with that {for now}.


Goal #3: Listen to the Audio Bible daily
This month I listened to Acts 12-15, the book of 1 Peter, and Galatians 2.


Goal #4: Read 55 Books
I read 3 books this month. 



Goal #5: Participate in the #150hoursoutside project
We had some beautiful weather this month, which meant some good time outside! Of course, we also had some super cold days that kept us bundled up inside, but we tried to take advantage of the nice weather when we could! :)



Goal #6: Do something creative every month
I didn't do much creatively this month, but the bulk of it was for Eli and Maddie's birthday party. I also worked on some aprons and shirts with a company logo for my sister-in-law. She was show-casing her cookie decorating at an artisan fair and wanted to have her new company logo on some shirts and aprons. That was just a simple iron-on project, but still fun!



Goal #7: Be more intentional with discipling Eli and Maddie
We still make every effort to get to BSF every week. We have had to miss some due to sickness, but we are looking forward to continuing the last few weeks strong! We finished up the names of God cards from Tiny Theologians, and then we took a little break. We're gearing up for Advent, and we have lots of things planned for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment