Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Summer Bucket List :: Dress Like a Cow

Today we dressed up like cows to get free food at Chick-Fil-A! It was Cow Appreciation Day, and I knew we would want to join in on the festivities {and get a free lunch!}. We love "Chick-A-Lay" around here, so Eli and Maddie were definitely excited :)

I decided to make the kiddos' cow shirts {iron-on black spots on a white t-shirt}, and I made them a couple sizes too big so hopefully they can wear them at least one or two more years {fingers crossed}. I found these cow headbands on Amazon {they were actually only $3 when I bought them}, so everyone got a pair. 

Unfortunately, Mike was out of town for work, so we missed celebrating the cows with Daddy. But Grandma is in town, so it was fun to dress like a cow with her!



I may be biased, but I think I have just about the cutest little calves around :)

LOVE HIM

Maddie's go-to face when I tell her to smile

Eli rarely looks at the camera these days #toddlers


We got to Chick-Fil-A just before 11am, and it was perfect timing. We didn't have to wait in line, and we were done eating, just as it was getting super busy. Lunch was still a little crazy, as it always seems to be with 3 littles, but I sure do love my crazy herd :)





We're looking forward to celebrating the cows next year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment