Monday, July 15, 2019

8 Years

8 years ago we said "I do."

We have walked a lot of life in the past 8 years, and through it all, I am so glad I have this guy by my side. Through all the peaks and valleys, the hardships and joys, God has been incredibly gracious to us. We have too many blessings to count, and I absolutely love the life we have together. I love that we can laugh together, pray together, dream together, and parent together. I love that {as best we can} we fight fair, keep short accounts, and try to remember that we're on the same team. I love that we get to grow and change and learn together.



We actually got to sneak away a couple of weeks ago for a fun little anniversary date. We got sushi, had cheesecake, and just sat down together to talk. Uninterrupted {something that is incredibly rare in these days of tiny people in our house}. And we were home in time to watch Dateline. Because that's how we roll :)

Babe, there is no one else with whom I would rather watch Dateline, and I am so glad that we are growing old together {in every sense of the word haha}. I am beyond grateful for our little family and the life we are building together. I am excited to see what the next 8 years holds for us! I love you with all of my heart, and I promise to continue giving you my hand, my heart, and my love every single day we have together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment