Thursday, November 1, 2018

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My!

We had our family costume all set. Because I knew things would be crazy with 3 little ones, I didn't attempt any DIY projects this year. Thankfully, I found really good deals on the costumes I wanted, and I only had to make simple t-shirts for me and Mike.

And then reality set in with 3 little ones. And we have been battling sickness for the last week. And the weather decided not to cooperate. So trick or treating was out of the question for us this year.

But I couldn't resist snapping a few photos in their costumes anyway :)

Lion

Tiger

Bear

Turns out, my boys are not fans of dressing up {or taking photos}. Aiden lasted all of 3 minutes. Eli lasted maybe 6 minutes. Maddie, on the other hand? She LOVED her tiger costume and wore it all evening!

Mike would have worn a t-shirt that said "Oh" and I would have worn one that said "My!" I at least thought it was clever haha. Too bad we didn't get to display our family costume this year. But that's ok...there's always next year! And my sweet Maddie girl has a new favorite outfit :)


1 comment:

  1. So adorable. And the boys’ faces crack me up!! And your sweet tiger girl looks like she had enough fun for them all.

    ReplyDelete