Saturday, November 17, 2018

Eli & Maddie's TWO Cool, TWO Sweet Party

This weekend we celebrated Eli and Maddie's second birthday! This year's theme? TWO Cool, TWO Sweet...cool shades and sweet treats :)

I had started planning their party before Aiden was born, but with all the craziness of becoming a family of 5 and my health issues, I wasn't sure if we would be able to celebrate the way I originally wanted. In the end, I decided I wanted them to have a fun day of celebrating with family, so I scaled back on what I originally planned and was still able {I think} to make a fun day for them!


Before our guests arrived, we were able to snap a few photos of the birthday boy and girl! I was able to make their birthday shirts this year again, and I really liked how they turned out.





We kept things pretty simple for decor and food, but I think it worked really well. I'm super thankful for my Silhouette Cameo because it makes it easy to cut the designs I want really fast. Everyone seemed to enjoy the sweets, and Eli and Maddie had a blast!



Thanks to Sugar Babe's in Melissa for these awesome letter donuts!


Thanks to Aunt Lindsay for these awesome cupcakes!

We had donuts, sausage rolls, and fruit. Maddie really enjoyed her donut, but Eli wasn't too interested. I can't ever figure those two out...they switch their preferences all the time. But boy did they both enjoy their cupcakes! :)










Eli and Maddie loved playing with their cousins and seemed to enjoy a little more of the attention they got {compared to last year}. They got lots of fun new toys, but of course enjoyed the balloons the most :)








We loved having all the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents there to help us celebrate and make the day fun for Eli and Maddie. I am so glad that we still had a party for them, despite the craziness, and we hope everyone had oh so much fun!

Happy Birthday, my Two Cool and Two Sweet little ones :)


No comments:

Post a Comment