Sunday, February 9, 2014

29

I was able to celebrate my birthday with lots of friends and family this weekend. On Thursday, my sweet co-workers took me to lunch, which was a fun opportunity to get out of the office and enjoy time away from work with them.
 
My sweet husband took me to the Cheesecake Factory for cheesecake and coffee. It had been a long day at work, so it was nice to relax and enjoy some yummy dessert with my love!

Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake...one of my faves!

The pretty necklaces {and cute bags!} my husband got me :)
 
I had taken Friday off in anticipation of the church launch this weekend, so it was nice not to have to go to work on my birthday :) I was able to get some cleaning and laundry done before heading to lunch with Laura. We grabbed some Chipotle, and it was fun getting to see her. She bought me the new book by Melanie Shankle, and I am super excited to read it! And it was fun to get some cute pink earrings too!
 
 
My parents came into town for the launch, so it was fun to get to have them here for my birthday. We went to dinner on Friday night with them, my brother, and the Chengs. We then headed back to the house to enjoy the yummy chocolate cake that my sister-in-law Lindsay had made for me. {Lots of chocolate for my birthday...definitely no complaints here!}

Cakes from Lindsay are ALWAYS awesome and yummy!
 
It was a great 29th birthday, and I am thankful for all of the sweet texts, messages, and cards from friends and family. Looking forward to my last year in my twenties! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment