Tuesday, December 31, 2013

{iPhone Rewind} :: December

We have had several random critters living in and around our house. We caught this little guy, and he was NOT happy! We apparently have a zoo over here ;) {P.S. This was 1 of 2. The second one was smaller but meaner}

I got to have dinner with my sweet friend Morgan, and since it was a Tuesday and we didn't have Bible study...there was no other choice than Taco Tuesday! I was so excited when they put this one in Frisco; it brings back memories of my college days.
  
Laura made me these super cute boot cuffs for Christmas, and I felt so stylish wearing them! :)

My bosses and co-workers got the homemade hot chocolate gift this year. I think they turned out pretty cute, and they were super simple to make. I wanted to design my own tags, but just didn't have the time. So I was glad when I found these editable ones from Lia Griffith.

The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation had a free webinar on managing the costs of IBD. It was a great and informative webinar, though I didn't learn anything I hadn't already learned in the past year. But it was a good reminder of what my options and rights are as an IBD patient.

Our friends Chris and Erin got married, and they had a beautiful reception at Union Station.

Mike is unofficially the store pastor for the 75/380 Chick Fil A. He was invited to give the opening prayer for their Christmas party this year. {Photo stolen from his phone :) } 

Opossum #3...playing opossum. Don't you want to come to our house?? :) Too bad they're not worth anything!

Sasha got a new bed for Christmas, and she is definitely a fan! We have one happy puppy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment