Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

We got to spend the weekend with my parents since they came to visit! On Friday night after work, we headed over to my aunt's house for dinner and to hang out. My mom and I weren't super tired when we got home, so we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning talking and catching up. Not our norm, but it was fun to have the time with her!
 
Saturday morning, Mike headed to the guys' breakfast and to work on the church website {coming soon!!} so I got to enjoy a quiet morning with my parents. My mom got a Kindle Fire for her birthday, so I was able to help her set it up. My parents are so funny when they try to figure out new technology :)
 
 
We then headed out to meet my brother for lunch at Chipotle and a DBU baseball game. It was a gorgeous day, and I really just enjoyed being outside in the sun. We got to see all of the hard work my brother had put in to get the new stadium ready.
 
 
Ahh...gotta love my brother ;)
 
With my love!
 
After an afternoon at the baseball field, we headed back to the house to rest and play some games before we went out to dinner. We ate in downtown McKinney, and even enjoyed some gelato. It was a full but fun day together!
 
Sunday we enjoyed breakfast and church from home before meeting Mike's parents and sister for lunch for Mother's Day. We really enjoy the time we have with our parents and are so thankful we got to spend the weekend with them!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment