Sunday, March 31, 2013

{iPhone Rewind} :: March

March means the beginning of Spring and the warmer weather! :)

After 7 long months...I finally got a haircut! I didn't lose any length (I'm still trying to grow it out), but I did get a good trim and new style.
Ok. Let's talk about the 40 degree-in-12-hour tempeature changes we experienced for a few days...ridiculous. So ready for Spring. Real Spring. With fewer temperature shifts.
My sweet husband surprised me at work with an afternoon Starbucks drink to help me make it through my day. Day. Made.

I have read that one coconut macaroon a day helps with Crohn's symptoms. So I decided to give them a try. They tasted SUPER yummy, but unfortunately, I don't think they were a good addition to my diet and might have to be avoided. So sad.

Our sweet home group enjoying some BBQ after church. I am so thankful for this group of people that the Lord has brought together.

We left Sasha with Granny while we were in San Antonio. Mike went to go pick her up and sent me this picture, saying she was waiting for me to get home. Although, I don't think she's excited to be home; I think she is depressed for having to leave Granny's house haha.

Mike has been working on an apartment outreach as part of his residency at CF. We served free hot dogs and cookies to the residents of the apartments next door to the church, and it was a great opportunity for us to invite them to Easter services.

Mike and I have been working on this puzzle off and on for a few months now, and we finally finished it! We enjoy working on them together. Nerdy? Maybe.

And then the temperatures plummeted again at the end of March. Seriously, Texas? 84 to 28. Not cool.

One of the sweet babies in our home group turned 1 and we got to celebrate with her at her bug-themed party :)

The birthday girl!

They had a cute photo booth set up at Addie's birthday party :)  {not an iPhone pic, but still a cute one}

Me and the bro {also not an iPhone pic, but fun nonetheless}

Sasha received a thoughtful Easter basket from Granny...


No comments:

Post a Comment