Sunday, December 2, 2012

Laura is Engaged!

I am so excited that my best friend Laura is engaged! We had hung out earlier in the week and talked about the prospect of her getting engaged, but little did we know that it would actually happen just a few days later :)


The surprise birthday party for Laura was cleverly planned as a surprise engagement party too! It was fun to celebrate with her in more than one way. Another sweet part of the surprise was that David had made sure that our friend Nicki was there too. Love these girls!!


I am so happy for my sweet friend and her new fiance David. It has been so fun to watch Laura date and fall in love with him, and it brings me so much joy that she has found her Mr. Laura. I love sharing this with her, and cannot wait to spend the next few months helping her plan her special day.

Congrats to the future Mr. and Mrs. Daniels!! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay!! I am so excited and was SO grateful to get to celebrate with you. It was definitely fun getting to tell you and hear your awesome reaction. I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete