Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{iPhone Rewind} :: October

My co-worker and I always comment on how fast the months seem to fly by. I know many of you feel it; it seems like October just started, and somehow it's already over??  :)

We helped a new friend to our Home Church move into her new home!


We headed down to SA for a weekend with my parents...the boys went dove hunting (this picture is the picture Mike snapped in between hunts), and my mom and I did some shopping.


We got to celebrate my dad's birthday (a month late...but he wanted to share his cake with us). Homemade German Chocolate- Yum!


 
We also had a chance to meet with my sweet friend Lauren and her fiance Miguel. Mike is going to officiate their wedding, and I couldn't be more excited for them to get married! (not an iPhone photo, but aren't they cute?)


 
I learned there's a Rosa's Tortilla Factory close to my house! This is actually in Frisco, but it's right on the McKinney city line, which means it's pretty close. This brings back college memories of Taco Tuesdays! Anyone?


 
This adorable cutie came into Starbucks while Mike was working and he got to snap this photo of her wearing the hat I made for her- it finally fits her sweet head! :)


 
Mike and I were blessed with an impromptu date night at a pre-season Mavericks game.


I thought this fax we received at work was fantastic. I feel MUCH better about meeting face to face. In (like inside of?) a bank vault. In the country of my choice. #bankhumor


It actually got COLD this week. Legitimate sweater and scarf weather!


Our home church helped serve with Habitat for Humanity on a neighborhood revitalization project.


Mike was asked to help emcee the Kids Karnival at Woodcreek, so we got to dress up and have a fun evening! I love that when we google searched ideas for Lois & Clark costumes, my sweet friends showed up!

Bring on November! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Definitely love Taco Tuesdays!!! And you guys look great! :) Such a good couples costume idea. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete