Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A New Kind of Normal

No. I haven't fallen off the face of the planet :) Things have been busy, but not really any more than usual. I guess it has just been a different kind of busy. Lots of new things and changes. All good ones though! I said good-bye to my old job and said hello to my new one, so the last couple of weeks have been filled with training, getting adjusted, etc.

In a lot of ways, I have been readjusting to life "as a normal person." I know that may sound silly, but the last 8 months have just been...well, hard. Not bad, just hard. With the start of my new job and new working hours/commute, I actually feel like I really live in McKinney now (rather than just sleep here). It has made SUCH a difference. Seriously, I feel like myself again.

Things are GOOD. I promise to update soon :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment