Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Goodbye Wortham

Today I said goodbye to the work family that I have been blessed to know the past 3 years. It was definitely a bittersweet departure. As with a lot of things, the people are what have made it such an incredible experience. While I am overly excited about my new position and being closer to home (which starts tomorrow!) I am definitely going to miss the relationships I have built in this place...

At Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC

The group in Victoria, BC

Dinner with clients in Dana Point, CA

The Group in Dana Point, CA

With sweet Kathy on our wedding day :)

It's crazy to think back over the last 3 years. I had lunch with my boss and his wife yesterday, and we were reminiscing over how much my life has changed in such a short time. We talked about how completely different my life looked when I first met them. And it's so true! But I wouldn't trade a single minute of it. The Lord has taught me SO much in the last few years. He has revealed Himself in ways I never would have imagined, and it has been a sweet journey. 

Today was hard to say goodbye to what I have known for the past few years. In a way, I was saying goodbye to an entire chapter of my life. But it was just one more step toward what the Lord has called us to in McKinney. And I am excited to see what all the Lord has for us next!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment