Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Study Mode


So I have officially gone into lockdown study mode. Ok- so maybe not quite lockdown yet (I am blogging right now and therefore not studying), but the pressure is definitely on. I do in fact intend to hibernate next weekend before the big day- lame, I know. But I have exactly 11 days left (eek!) until my next CPCU exam. My thought several weeks ago when I registered for the exam was that I would want to have it done before Thanksgiving. The shorter my study time gets, the more I wish I had opted for some more time...but I know that when I sit down for turkey dinner, I will be thankful the exam is behind me :)

This is the 2nd of 8 exams (yes, count them: 8) that I have to take to earn the CPCU designation for my job. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this particular insurance industry designation...it's kind of like receiving a masters in insurance. Are you impressed? LOL- don't be! I only say that to highlight how intense these exams are. They are certainly no walk in the park; it's like I am back in college. They give you 3 hours to take the exam for a reason. And I have to take 8 of them. Doesn't that sound super fun? ;)

With work being so crazy the last couple of months, my studying has been virtually non-existent. So now the countdown begins...I would appreciate any and all prayers as I prepare for this exam. The last thing I want to be doing when I come home from work is studying, but in 11 short days I can enjoy my free evenings again. Until then, please pray for focus and good retention, fruitful study time and good memory recall, and perseverance throughout the process.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment