Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of the brave men and women who have sacrificed so much to serve in the armed forces to protect our freedoms. Thank you for your service to our country! Special personal thank yous to the following family and friends:

Walter Mazur
Vidal Carvajal
Vidal Garza
Christian Ortiz
Ryan Ott
Brandon Elms
Jon Newton 

I praise my Heavenly Father for the blessing of living in a country where I have the freedoms that I do...the freedom from oppression and war, the freedom to worship freely without fear of persecution or censorship. I pray for the soldiers who are currently fighting to protect our freedoms and the freedoms of others- that they are blessed for the sacrifices they make on behalf of others and that they would ulitmately find their true victory and freedom in Christ.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment