Sunday, December 6, 2009

You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch!

Last night our singles group had a fun outing to the ICE! exhibit at the Gaylord Texan. Laura and I went last year to the exhibit and loved it, so we decided to go again and invited a few extra friends! I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE the Gaylord Texan. My love for this resort/conference center probably borders on obsession. When I was looking for event jobs, that is where I wanted to work. But alas, God had other plans. Just being at the hotel last night made me miss my old job and the career path I so desperately wanted to be on. I was grateful for sweet friends who kept me distracted and helped remind me of what I would be missing out on if my life had taken a different path. God is good.

Here are some pictures from the night. It was -2 degrees inside the tent, so it was definitely COLD. We had so much fun, and it was great just to be with a sweet group of friends.

Waiting in line to get in!

Still waiting, but enjoying fun times with sweet friends!


We look SO hot in our parkas ;)

Let me see your excited faces!

Nathan was excited after some coaxing...

Laura is excited!

And I am most definitely excited!


Grinch faces....LOL.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment