Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Too Many C's...

I am officially a CISR (Certified Insurance Service Representative)! I finally took/passed my last exam, and they sent me my last little sticker in the mail. Because in the insurance world, they are really big on paper certificates and stickers. Go figure. So that makes 2 designations down (I recently received my CLCS), and now I can finally breathe for a little while. I can take a little break from studying. I will continue on my educational journey, but don't have to worry about another class until February or so. Having letters after my name still makes me laugh, but is still a little fun. (Even if they only mean something in my industry). But really, there are WAY too many C's...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! :) You're doing so well -- which doesn't surprise me AT ALL!

    ReplyDelete