Monday, August 17, 2009

Brushing Up On My Game

This weekend I got to hang out with some of the sweet girls in my BSF group. I have been so busy this summer that I have not been able to see them as much as I had hoped. So I was really excited when they decided to get together to celebrate sweet Katherine's birthday! We met for dinner and then headed over to hit a few balls at the driving range. It was such a great night- they are such sweet girls. God blessed me by allowing me to be their discussion group leader, but more than that, He blessed me with sweet friends. They are just about the greatest girls you will meet!

Birthday Girl!
Dinner at California Pizza Kitchen!
Golfer Girls!
I am so thankful for this beautiful group of women. Through our study together, they taught me so much...I was constantly encouraged, challenged, and loved by this amazing group of women. I am sad our same group will not be together next year; but I walked away with a sweet group of friends. And I look forward to the new group that God already has prepared for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment