Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sweetly Broken

A friend sent me this song yesterday and it has really spoken to me. I thought I would share it...  
 
Sweetly Broken
by Jeremy Riddle
 
To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing
For on it my Savior, both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just
At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
Im sweetly broken, wholly surrendered
 
What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified
You've called me out of death
You've called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross Im reconciled
 
In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness
 
Thanks Scott. God is speaking...I still don't have any answers (other than wait), but I am just grateful that the silence is gone.
 
 
Currently Reading: My Utmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment