Thursday, November 2, 2023

Eli + Maddie :: 7 Years

Happy Birthday, My Loves!

Seven years. 7! You have both just grown so much this year. Starting school was a big milestone for you both, but for some reason, this year, 1st grade, has brought a big change in the transition from little kid to big kid. Your level of conversation and thought has elevated, your personalities have matured, and I am just in awe of who you are as people. I have always been amazed at you both; but I guess as your Mama, I am starting to value our conversations more, as I get to hear more of your thoughts and your heart and ideas. I get a front row seat to all that is going on inside your brains and hearts, and I am constantly taken aback and how thoughtful and smart and kind you both are.

Eli, buddy, you are so sharp and thoughtful. You ask such good questions, and you remember so many details. I am starting to see how you are piecing together your faith, but you are not going to take things at face value. You are going to make sure you understand what you believe, and buddy, I want to help you in your faith journey any way I can. I am praying that the Lord opens your heart to His truth, and that you are able to connect with your Heavenly Father in real and tangible ways.

Maddie girl, you are still my beautiful soul. You feel with your whole heart, and I have so much to learn from you. You are all in for life, and you hold nothing back. You let joy rule your day, and I am doing my best to learn how to let you live it out loud. Sweet girl, I pray that you turn that joy to the One who created it in you, and that you use it for His glory and the outpouring of love and joy for others.

We love you both so much, and we are so excited for all that seven has to hold! :)

Love, 
Mama





ELIJAH WINN





MADELINE GRACE




-------

Happy 7th Birthday, My Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment