Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Eli + Maddie :: 5 Years

Happy 5th Birthday, My Loves!!

I have been extra reflective the past few weeks, knowing this milestone was coming, but some friends recently had boy/girl twins. I have been trying to offer as much support as I can, and dropping off meals in those early days took me right back to when you two were babies. Those were some long days {and long nights!}, and we were so exhausted we hardly knew what day it was. 5 years old seemed so far away; we were just trying to survive! 

But we barely blinked, and all of a sudden, you are 5, and I can hardly believe it. My babies are no longer babies, and all of a sudden, we are talking about school, and it's all happening so fast. While there are sad parts of saying goodbye to the little years, we are really looking forward to watching you grown and learn and continue to mature. 

You are so fun! You tell jokes, create fun stories, and giggle at most everything :)  We love you so much, and we are looking forward to celebrating our favorite twins!




ELIJAH WINN




STATS :: 40.4 pounds, 43.5 inches tall



MADELINE GRACE





STATS :: 51.4 pounds, 47 inches tall

-------

Happy Birthday, My Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment