Sunday, November 28, 2021

Advent 2021

We are excited about the Advent season! We have our Jesse Tree back {it was in storage last year}, and we are also adding a new tradition this year: Advent Blocks. Each day, you move the star block along the numbers to countdown, and there is a devotional book to go along with it. I think this will be a helpful visual for the kids to countdown to Christmas. I love that they are starting to connect the Bible stories and why Jesus came to the earth, and I look forward to counting down with them!




Personally, I am walking through the advent devotional from Gospel in Life. I signed up to receive a daily email in my inbox, which makes it easy to follow along. There is also a companion adult devotional {He is Here} to the Advent Blocks, so I will be reading that as we work through the kids' devotional.





No comments:

Post a Comment