Sunday, January 31, 2021

{iPhone Rewind} :: January

Brothers holding hands :)

So excited about their tower!

Snuggling up with their blankets

"Look: popsicles!" {meatballs on a pretzel stick}

A little reading before bedtime

"Mommy, will you take a picture? It's as tall as me!"

Just chillin'

Reading by himself {"self!"}

When your room isn't set up for nap time, you get to watch some Charlie Brown on the couch

"I want to be a hero, Mommy!"

Dr. Maddie, taking very good care of Pooh Bear

My parents gifted me a new set of pots and pans, and I am a little too giddy about it. #adulting

The vet sent a sympathy card, and I got Sasha's pawprint back {it was complimentary from the vet after putting her down}. We had only visited them once when we first arrived in Virginia, but I am thankful for their kindness when we said goodbye to Sasha.

This boy takes Pooh with him everywhere. So when he peed on Pooh {accident after bath time...oops!}, we had to separate him while we washed Pooh. He was SO out of sorts the entire time Pooh was in the washer and dryer. It was a long 1.5 hours. But reuniting felt so good!

Silly faces with Daddy!

For Christmas, I got Mike spicy pepper seeds to plant, and the rest of the gift was for me to make him homemade salsa from said spicy peppers :)  We got them planted in their little planters, and we are excited to watch them grow!

January was basically like Christmas all over again, with the kids getting all of their toys back, and all of the family gifts rolling in {since we didn't have a place for them in December}. We got to play with all the fun Play Doh that Uncle Bryan and Aunt Christa sent!

#thisislifewithstairs

Keeping them close and occupied while Mommy tries to unpack things upstairs. Daniel Tiger for the win.

I live in a place where we get messages about bear sightings. Welcome to Virginia!


No comments:

Post a Comment