Monday, August 3, 2020

National Watermelon Day!

We love the silly holidays around here, and we definitely love watermelon! :)

To me, watermelon = summer. As soon as they come out in the grocery store, we add it to our normal shopping list so we can enjoy as much of it as we can for as long as they are available. So we couldn't let the day go by without enjoying some! We {by "we," I mean my children} eat an entire watermelon every couple of weeks. And that's because I limit them haha.

Today, we enjoyed some watermelon chunks with our morning snack, and then we also had some watermelon popsicles for our afternoon snack. I also got some fun books about watermelon at the library to read...because we might as well celebrate big, right?












We have smiles all around, so I think that makes our celebration a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment