Saturday, February 29, 2020

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

Uncle Michael came over and got to read special books before nap time...he definitely lives up to his Uncle Awesome title :)

I was able to officially kick off my birthday week with this yummy creation from Lindsay! It was every bit as good as it looks.

Celebrating her bravery at the pediatric ophthalmologist {her pick was Chipotle}. I love this girlie so much!

He's pretty easily entertained :)

You do you, baby boy haha. He asked for each one of these pieces. He's got his own sense of style :)

Actually getting to enjoy my Starbucks birthday drink {because it's just not always feasible to get to Starbucks for that birthday reward on my actual birthday. Just sayin' Starbucks...}

This group of ladies {plus several others} have been such a sweet blessing to me this year! I have loved diving into the Word with them in my BSF class!

Uncle Michael spent the night, which made for some pretty happy kiddos :)

Nothing like a giant birthday banner colored by your kids to make your birthday that much more special!

My little book worm :)

Grandma and Papa sent fun Valentine's Day presents, and Eli loved the lace cards he got! Maddie got frustrated and gave up, but Eli played with them all morning.

I can't make this stuff up. 

They LOVED building a snowman for Valentine's Day haha! My kids have never seen Frozen but they know Olaf...and think he lives in our neighbor's yard :)

He sure loved the Valentine's cookies that Aunt Lindsay made!

My lap buddy for the morning

Master painter #1

Master painter #2

Fun at Crayola Experience!

Mike tried his hand at cutting Eli's hair...and did pretty good for a first attempt!

When you set out chairs for community group and let Aiden roam free...

He's going to be our funny one, I just know it :)

"Don't you want to go play?" "No, I want to snuggle with you, Mommy."

"Beeeee" {aka "cheese!"}

Donut snack run

Taking a phone call


No comments:

Post a Comment