Friday, January 31, 2020

{iPhone Rewind} :: January

Reading "special books" with all my babies :)

He's the best!

New year, new puzzle :)

I'm not kidding when I say we live in the country...

I'm a nerd. I'm turning my kids into nerds. And I'm ok with that.

Daddy took the crazies out for a walk so Mommy could breathe for a minute...

Just a random Tuesday mood; I mean, he insisted, so...

They can be so much fun haha

Cutie boy...he sleeps in such funny positions. Just like his sister.

Watching the snow come down

Snuggling on the floor, watching Daniel Tiger

When the dog tracks in mud, and the baby finds it first #thankfulitwasjustmud

Cheese face...also the face of Trouble with a capital "T"

Such a cool dude

Half Price Books...next best thing to the library :)

I scored a free playhouse on Facebook, and my kiddos LOVE it! It's in fairly decent condition, so I was pretty excited about this fun find. It will be perfect for when the weather gets a little warmer.

Reading to his Pooh Bear :)

It's the little things in life that bring the most joy #doorstoppersaretheirjam

Silly little boy. How is he comfortable??

Showing off his tool belt!

A quick selfie with the kiddos to send Daddy an "I love you" message

My little laundry "helper" {he actually does a pretty good job of helping!}

Just hanging out in his chair playing Legos

Reading books before nap time...our daily ritual, one of my favorites

My kids DO actually play and don't just read books all the time...they're just usually running and being crazy, so it's hard to get photos. I caught a rare one of all 3 playing nicely with their "food."

Brother Love

Working on our Koala Crate project!

He's just so much fun :)

Another little reader


No comments:

Post a Comment