Saturday, December 1, 2018

Advent 2018

For Advent this year, we are using The Jesus Storybook Bible again, like we did last year. We haven't read through this book in several months, so I thought it would be good to bring it back out again. It will be fun to see how much Eli and Maddie can follow along this year, as they are talking and understanding so much more!



I am also excited to use the list of Christmas songs that Laura put together for Cooper! Eli and Maddie mostly just stare at me when I sing, but every now and then they will pipe in with a word or two. So we'll see how this goes. At the very least, I will enjoy singing through all the Christmas songs :)


For me personally, I signed up to receive daily advent readings from Gentle Leading. I am excited to walk through these devotionals about how the coming of Christ fulfills a longing we have in motherhood. With this intense season of mama life, I need to constantly remind myself of the gospel.



1 comment:

  1. I am doing the Gentle Leading devotion too! I did it last year and ended up really liking it. And I love all your ornaments for the Jesus Storybook Bible! We may have to try that one out next year.

    ReplyDelete