Monday, October 8, 2018

Neighborhood "Nature" Walk

I have had to seriously modify some of the items on our Fall Bucket List...even more than I had originally thought. Which isn't the end of the world, but still makes me a little sad. BUT I am glad that we are at least getting some items checked off...even if they're modified :)

So our "nature" walk basically consisted of walking around our neighborhood and observing nature things. That counts, right?? Haha. Good thing my kids don't know the difference yet. But it was good to get out of the house and take a little extra time to "stop and smell the flowers," if you will. 





I found this cute sheet to fill out, which made it simple for my little ones. I look forward to doing more "nature" walks, hopefully prompting them to look for more specific things. There are a lot of fun checklists on Pinterest!


It's pretty fun to see things through the eyes of little ones...they are "seeing" and "hearing" things for the first time and are just so amazed by everything







Aiden was on the walk too!

Not exactly nature, but exciting nonetheless :)


We are so thankful that Grandma was here to help us explore the "natural" wonders of our neighborhood :)


No comments:

Post a Comment