Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Fall Bucket List

We had so much fun with our Summer Bucket List, that I decided to make a Fall Bucket List! 

Now...this might be a little ambitious, considering that this Fall we have 3 kiddos under 2, and we are still in that newborn fog. So we'll see how many of these items we get checked off the list. But I figure, if we make the list, then there's a better chance we might actually get out of the house and do a few fun things...?? Maybe :)

And again, I know that the first day of Fall is not until September 22nd. But I decided to get things kicked off in early September, with the hopes that we have more time to fit activities in. So here we go!



3 comments:

  1. Love these bucket lists so much! They are so fun :) And National Taco Day is on our list too for our special holiday in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I know this list is a long shot...I can barely feed myself these days haha. But we’ll see if we can get SOME of these checked off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meteorological autumn begins Sept. 1, so you’re golden :)

    ReplyDelete