Friday, September 21, 2018

High Five for Friday!

{one} Last weekend, we decided to brave a family outing in order to get out of the house. We were all feeling a little bit of cabin fever, so we decided to walk around Third Monday Trade Days in McKinney. It took us a long time to get out of the house, and we didn't stay super long...but we made it, and it was good to get some fresh air :)


Eli and Maddie LOVED the row of puppies. They got so excited at each new breed haha. I wore Aiden in my Solly baby wrap, we enjoyed a snow cone, and then headed home to escape the heat. Overall, it was a fairly successful outing! :)

{two} My friend Austen has always done a lot of creative things. She has a background in entertainment, and her newest venture is being on the show Relative Race with her daddy. I haven't seem her in a few years, so it was fun to watch her on the show! I'm excited for her and her dad to connect with more relatives, and will definitely be cheering them on. Dread the Red!


{three} And speaking of creative friends...my friend Jill is getting ready to release her second book! The Long Walk is the sequel to her original book The Bridge. I need to re-read her first book so I can refresh my mind on the story, but I am so excited for her to release this new one; I know it has been a labor of love. It releases October 16th!



{four} This week has been a little crazy. I had some complications from delivery and ended up back in the hospital. The Lord was gracious to provide protection and healing, and thankfully, we are already home. It was a pretty scary experience, and I am processing through a lot of emotions. I hope to blog about it at some point. But for now, I am just thankful to be home with my family, thankful for all the family and friends who stepped in during the emergency, and thankful to Jesus for His watch care over my life.

{five} This weekend, we are headed to a reunion with our precious Redeemer family, and I am so excited! It has been so long since we have all been together, and we are looking forward to catching up, hearing about all God has done in each other's lives over the past few years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment