Sunday, February 19, 2017

Welcoming a Little Rookie!

I had the privilege of planning Laura's baby shower, and it was SO fun to put together a baseball themed party to welcome baby Cooper!




My sweet sister-in-law was kind and gracious enough to let me host the shower at her house {#becausetwins}. And because she is amazing, she made the desserts. And when you ask Lindsay to make cupcakes OR cookies, she makes both. And they're AWESOME. Since it was an afternoon shower, we had a few snacks...the appropriate shower fruit, veggies, and cheese/crackers. But to stay on theme, we had peanuts, popcorn, Cracker Jacks, Baby Ruths, and Big League Chew :)



See! Lindsay is SO talented. They look good, and they taste awesome!

 We had a few fun activities for shower guests to enjoy {and ultimately bless Laura and Cooper!} I didn't get a photo of it, but I also had guests "autograph" a baseball bat as a fun memento.

Bib making station...complete with adorable bow ties :)


Writing messages on diapers...classic.

We also had a photo booth...because why not? :) I thought it would be a fun way to get some cute photo memories for Laura.


Even this cutie got in on the photo booth fun :)



We had so much fun, and I am SO excited for my sweet friend. I cannot wait to meet and love on sweet baby Cooper!


No comments:

Post a Comment