Tuesday, February 28, 2017

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

We started sleep training, so Eli and Maddie got sleep suits {aka baby sumo suits}

Sweet moments with daddy...

Tummy time with daddy!

How Maddie really feels about tummy time

Hanging out in the Bumbo seats!

Eli was too focused on his feet to be bothered with eating.

Getting things together for Laura's baby shower!

When mama accidentally dresses you the same #matchingmonday

Well hello, baby girl!

Brother meet sister. Sister meet brother.

Eli has this selfie thing down :)

Y'all. It took me 8 minutes to unload the babies and get them in the stroller {aka: Twin Tank} to run into the library and pick up a book on hold. I was in the library for a grand total of 45 seconds {no joke}, and then it took another 8 minutes to reload babies back into the car. My life is completely inefficient now haha! But I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Daddy and his boy <3 p="">
Story time! Eli was very intent on listening...Maddie could not care less :)

I call it The Ombre Mullet. Poor baby girl has blondish hair all around, except for this dark spot in the back.

Straight up chillin'

We love it when daddy is home in the middle of the week! #familyselfie

These are my "he-went-to-the-store-for-groceries-when-he-was-hungry-and-ended-up-adding-extras-to-the-cart-that-made-us-go-over-budget-but-he-bought-me-flowers-so-I-can't-get-mad" flowers. Haha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment