Tuesday, June 30, 2015

{iPhone Rewind} :: June

Hello Summer! Hello Sun! Hello June!  :)

I had my trusty Starbucks mug for over 8 years. I LOVED that mug because it kept my coffee hot all morning long. It had become pretty beaten up over the last few years, and when the gold started flaking off on a consistent basis, I figured it was finally time to trade it in for a newer model. Isn't it so shiny and pretty? 

My brother-in-law commissioned me to paint a porch sign for Mike's sister for their anniversary. They recently built a back porch and have been working to make it a fun place for outdoor entertaining, so he thought a cute sign would be the perfect addition. I like how it turned out, and I am glad that she really liked it too! 

In my effort to read more, I decided to invest in a Kindle. I had been looking at them for awhile, but then got a sweet gift card from work, so I decided on the Kindle Paperwhite. I love how light and compact it is, and I really like the case I stumbled upon. Welcome to modern-day, Erin ;)

Peabody hit 150,000 miles this month! I got my car the Spring semester of my freshman year at Baylor. It has been a fantastic little car, and I am so thankful that it is now 11 years old and still going strong! 

My birthday balloon has made it 4 months! When it wasn't losing its air right away, I decided I wanted to see how long it would last {The Office warehouse balloon, anyone?}. It finally started to waiver, and it hung on for about a week after this photo before it finally came to rest. Not bad, birthday balloon. Not bad at all :)

My mom introduced us to a new card game. We have enjoyed playing this fun new game; it's always fun to have something different to play when people come over.

This guy. We have seen a lot more of him, and we love it! He is {hopefully} moving closer to us, and has been going to Woodcreek with us as well. I am definitely excited about seeing him more often!!

This little lady turned 8 years old this month! I can't believe how quickly she is starting to age, but despite her old lady features, she still has plenty of her normal puppy spunk. Love this pup!

Ok, so this is gross. Sasha has been shedding like a crazy woman. Like, WAY more than normal. I think it has to do with the fact that it literally got hot overnight, so poor puppy has been desperately trying to shed her winter coat. 

I found a baked donut recipe that I wanted a try, so we bought a mini donut pan. Mike wanted to try the pumpkin recipe on the pan, so we made them together on a Saturday morning. They were good, but not awesome. I am looking forward to trying the original recipe I found.

We attended the wedding of one of Mike's former students. It was absolutely beautiful {reception held at South Fork Ranch}, and we had a fun time with friends and family. We love the photo booths :)

I received a sweet gift from my co-workers for our new home! They know we will be transitioning into a new place soon, and they were very sweet to pull together a gift card for us to "feather our new nest!"

We had a free Saturday, so we decided to go see the new Pixar movie Inside Out {super cute movie}. We missed the show we had planned for, so we bought tickets for the next one and had some time to kill. So we had a little impromptu Starbucks afternoon date. I still love just getting to hang out and talk life with this guy. He's my favorite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment