Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{30 Before 30} :: Make and Send More Cards to People

I have always enjoyed making cards for people, but haven't really committed the time to do it recently. So I decided I was going to be more intentional, both in making cards {instead of buying them} and in sending cards "just because." We were gifted with an over-abundance of forever stamps, so it made sending cards that much easier! :)

I have pinned tons of ideas on Pinterest, and I have tons of ideas rolling around in my brain, so it was finally time to put those ideas to good use. I really enjoyed creating and sending cards to people, but it was time-consuming. So I don't know how often I will be making handmade cards in the future...but I did make and send more this year than I have in the past! :)

Here are a few of the cards I made this year:












No comments:

Post a Comment