Wednesday, September 10, 2014

{30 Before 30} :: Finish and Order "Our Third Year" Photo Book

When we got married, I made our wedding photo book via Shutterfly. I decided to make our family scrap/memory books the same way, so I have started creating 8x8 photo books for each year of our marriage. 


It was time to start working on "Our Third Year," so I got to work organizing photos and designing our book. I keep our photos organized by date on my computer, so it's usually pretty easy to work through our year's events. I pair photos with my blog posts, to help include the important things and special memories.


I usually wait for a 50% off sale or snag a Groupon for Shutterfly {or both!}...they run enough promotions to catch one several times throughout the year. This helps me to not only save money, but it also gives me a deadline to complete our book!



I love that we have a condensed record of our lives. How fun will it be when our shelf is filled with 50 years worth of photo books?? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment