Monday, May 5, 2014

{30 Before 30} :: Go to Canton Trade Days

I have lived in the DFW area for almost 7 years and have never been to Canton Trade Days. Not sure how that is possible, as several of my friends have planned numerous trips. Some even go for the entire weekend! I have just always missed it the weekends they go. But now I can cross this off my list and say that I have been :)
 
And of course, the trip could only be complete with Laura in tow! So we left our boys at home and headed out for a fun girls' day. We started the day with breakfast tacos at Taco Cabana, then headed out to Trade Days. The weather was absolutely beautiful, and we went early enough to beat the crowds.
 
 
I didn't get many photos because a lot of the shop owners asked that no photos be taken {creative copyright, I guess}. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but it definitely got my creative juices flowing and made me want to find another project to work on! :)
 
 
Laura and I decided that we are going to brainstorm our niche craft idea and sell our super-awesome product at Canton some day. Haha- girls can dream, right?
 

It was a great way to spend a Sunday. Neither one of us bought a thing, but we enjoyed walking around the varying trade centers and perusing through everything. I am definitely a fan of Canton Trade Days and plan to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment