Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello DSLR Camera!

Today, this wonderful item arrived:

Source

My camera is here! And I am SO so SO excited :) As I had mentioned before, I want to develop my photography skills this year, and the first step was purchasing a new DSLR camera. With the generosity of some Christmas presents and my sweet husband's contribution from some extra side jobs, I was able to order the camera I have been eyeing and it arrived today. I feel like a little kid in a candy store :)

I was really proud of my purchase. I had done my research to find the make and model that I wanted; I don't need all the bells and whistles, but I wanted a good introduction camera as I start tinkering and developing my skills. I had a Canon before, but everything I have read about Nikon, particularly the D3100, made me go that direction. For the features and the price, I think it was a good purchase. And the fun part is that with the packages that you can find on Amazon, I got way more for my money!

So excited to start refreshing and relearning the world of SLR! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment