Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Miss the Sun...

I have not fallen off the face of the planet. No major crises has occurred. Work is just SUPER busy right now, and I guess after my forever-long wedding-post marathon, I just needed a break from blogging. But today I needed a quick break from work, so...hello again blogging world!

God is good, and we are enjoying life in McKinney. I love being married and love even more that I get to be married to Mike :) I am still trying to adjust to this crazy weird work schedule though. Because things have been so crazy lately, there have been many days when I leave a couple hours before the sun comes up and don't get home until the sun is long-since tucked below the horizon.

It's. Downright. Depressing.

Haha- this sun-loving girl is starting to feel a little crazy from not seeing the sun on a consistent basis. And I know that it will only become increasingly more difficult when it's actually cold outside. Thankfully though, this is not a normal schedule, but rather a temporary season of busyness at the office. But I still have a few more weeks of it, so could use some prayers for strength and endurance. And more opportunities to see be in the sun- because it doesn't count if you can only glance longingly at it through your boss's window haha.

I am VERY much looking forward to this weekend, when we will be able to head down to SA to see my family. I miss them SO much. It's only been a couple of months since the wedding (and since we saw them last), but with my new work schedule, I haven't been able to talk with them as often, which is hard. I mean, I have tons of time to talk at 5:45 in the morning, but not everyone appreciates that time ;) So I am definitely looking forward to the weekend...

...too bad it's only Tuesday ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment