Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today is my dad's birthday, and I couldn't go without posting about all of the wonderfulness that is Rick :)


Can I just say that I have the BEST dad in the world??? I mean, really. My dad is pretty great. Behind that serious, professional accountant exterior lies a fairly goofy man (I mean that with all the love in my heart, dad!) I say that because he has a great sense of humor, and we can laugh and just have fun together.

But more than that, he is the picture of sacrifice and selflessness. He works hard and has taught me the value of working for the Lord, rather than for men. He is incredibly generous with his time and resources. He loves Jesus and is an incredible man of faith. My dad has always been there for me, always there to support me, encourage me, and guide me.


Dad, I love you very much, and I am so thankful for you! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday today and that you know how much you are loved!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment