Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fresh New Blog (Design, at least)

Welcome to my new blog design! I have been wanting to do something new with my blog for awhile (it's been almost a year since the last time I changed up the design). I actually liked the old design...


...but I guess I just wanted something fresh and new :) Thanks to the pre-made templates over at Laura Jane Designs, I was able to snag this cute template! It's still a work in progress, but I like the fresh new design :)

In other news...I should have our wedding pictures SOON! I have been on pins and needles waiting for those pics (patience is obviously not one of my strong points), and our photographer said we should have them by next week. Once we have a chance to sift through and organize them, I promise to post some highlights...or perhaps a super-detailed story log of everything :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the new design--so bright and fun! :) And I cannot wait to see wedding pictures once you get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look a lot! I've been wanting to change my blog too so maybe this will inspire me! haha. And I would love to read your detailed version of the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete