Sunday, July 10, 2011

Countdown in 5...

So today we get to start counting down on ONE hand :)

Things are wrapping up...today is our last Sunday at Woodcreek. It feels weird. It kind of feels like we're just going on vacation and we'll be back in a few weeks. But I know that's not the case. Sure, we will still see our friends and even visit from time to time, but when we get back from our honeymoon, we will be visiting other churches. So today I want to soak in the time I have left. I want to enjoy the people I have grown to love. I want to praise Jesus for the incredible gifts He provided in this church family. I want to thank Him for the time He gave me at Woodcreek.

Tomorrow is my last day of work. Unlike Woodcreek, I will be back to work after our honeymoon. But I get 2 full weeks of vacation, and I plan to enjoy every last second of it :)

And then all the fun wedding festivities begin! Nicki arrives tomorrow night. Tuesday is Bachelorette Party. Wednesday my parents arrive. Thursday is Rehearsal. And Friday is the day we've been counting down for...

days :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment