Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Nicki!!

I just want to take a minute to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet friend Nicki!

Our freshman year at Baylor- we had a bit of a wardrobe switch :)

Nicki and I met at Baylor...I moved into North Russell and woke up early my first day at Baylor to a loud banging on the wall next door :) My soon-to-be sweet friend was up early hanging things on her wall haha. So funny! I was so blessed to live next door to her our freshman year. We learned that we both grew up in San Antonio, and even knew some of the same people, so we made an instant connection. Nicki was always my "twin." We were often mistaken for each other, which was definitely funny to both of us. But I definitely never complained about being mistaken for my beautiful friend :)

Visit in San Antonio!

I am so blessed to have her in my life, and I am so grateful for the friendship the Lord has provided. While it's hard that she lives so far away, I am thankful for the blessing of knowing that she is only a phone call away. I miss her, and cannot wait to see her this summer. I was privileged to stand with her in her wedding almost 4 years ago, and I am really looking forward to have her stand with me in mine!

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope you know how much you are loved!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about that!!! My dad was using the staple gun to hang up fabric over the bulletin boards... too funny!! :) Love you so much, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete